Saturday, April 24, 2010

Six Months At "We Love DC"

April 13 marked the official six month "anniversary" of my joining the crew at We Love DC to start producing some qulaity, personality driven pieces of writing. So far so good. I've had quite an experience thus far, dabbling in everything ranging from special events around town, theater reviews, behind-the-music interviews with local/touring bands, and (my first love) Major League Baseball.

If I hadn't stumbled upon We Love DC, there's no telling what my next route would have been when it comes to penning words to a page. So, as a token of my thanks for everyone who's been involved with my We Love DC experience, here is a compilation of my favorite posts from the past six months:

Eats & Drinks
On the Funny Side
Culture Features
Lifestyle Features
Music Features
Baseball Features

No comments: