Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Time For The Next Chapter: The Final "Chicago to DC POV" Post


Photo by Carl Weaver

Dear Friends, Family, and Readers:

I've been meaning to write this post for ages but I've finally gotten around to it. The Chicago to DC POV had a great run but it has now fallen to the wayside to make room for new and exciting projects.

Please feel free to peruse the archives. There's plenty of material from pop culture, to music, to baseball, to life, and the like.

If you're interested in my musical projects including my new full band album that's currently in-production then http://rachellevitinmusic.com is the place to check.

For everything else, please visit: http://about.me/RHLevitin.

It's sad to say good bye to this blog but the fact is it opened up so many opportunities and experiences for me as a person so I am grateful to my father for talking me into starting it my senior year of college, just before his passing. I most definitely wouldn't have done it without him and now it's led me to write for several outlets that I never would have thought manageable. It's because my dad talked me into making this blog while I was still in journalism school that I was able to harness my voice as a writer and continue to learn a craft I value greatly.

Thanks to everyone who's read the site and thanks for following me on my life's journey. Don't be a stranger! I'll see you down the road.

Best Always,

Rachel Hurley Levitin

No comments: