Monday, June 14, 2010

Chicago to DC Shout-Outs: Donate Life IL

Just a few days ago I ran a post about my two new albums set to release soon and how a percentage of the proceeds made off those albums would be donated to the National Kidney Foundation and the Donate Life campaign in honor of my late father and heart transplant recipient Steven Levitin.

Little did I know that anyone would ever find the post, let alone read it, and the re-post it on Twitter.

It would make my dad so proud that my efforts were acknowledged no matter if I end up generating any revenue to send off as a donation.

My father Steven Levitin at the Transplant Olympic Games

So please help keep my dad's spirit alive and well by supporting organ donation and purchasing my albums at my upcoming shows (which will be posted soon).

Also, if any of you are interested in obtaining the albums (which are currently in the process of being produced), I'm willing to negotiate shipping terms/prices.

It's simple to get in touch, just send a message to rachel@welovedc.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: